Shop with your Skywards Miles
From fashion to confectionaries, electronics and so much more of your favorite brands, your Skywards Miles will surely be put to great use.
Simply ensure that the store accepts payment with Skywards Miles then present your Emirates Skywards membership card or provide your membership number at the checkout, along with your boarding pass and passport.
Click here to view the list of airport outlets that don't accept payment with Skywards Miles.
Once you have the minimum Miles required, each additional Dirham is equivalent to 45 Skywards Miles. What's more, there's no limit to the number of Miles you can spend!
You can also choose to pay using a combination of Miles and cash or credit card. Once you reach the checkout, the cashier will tell you how many Miles you can spend towards your purchase.
The Miles spent will automatically be deducted from your Emirates Skywards account. You can check your receipt to find out how many Miles you've spent, or the combination of Miles and cash or credit card.
Once redeemed, Skywards Miles are non-refundable.
This offer is not valid for online purchases.
- Emirates Skywards members can spend Skywards Miles on all Dubai Duty Free purchases at participating departure and arrival stores across all terminals. View the list of airport outlets that donât accept payment with Skywards Miles.
- To purchase products with Skywards Miles, members must provide their Emirates Skywards membership card or number, airline boarding pass and passport.
- Dubai Duty Free will collect member and travel data which will be transferred to Emirates.
- Minimum redemption levels start at 4,500 Miles.
- When paying with Skywards Miles you acknowledge that Dubai Duty Free will have access to the number of Skywards Miles available in your account.
- Skywards Miles can be deducted from only one membership account per transaction; it is not possible to pay with Skywards Miles from multiple accounts, even if the member is present.
- Skywards Miles will be instantly redeemed from the memberâs account.
- Once redeemed, Skywards Miles are non-refundable.
- Emirates Skywards members can pay for their purchases with Skywards Miles or a combination of Skywards Miles plus cash or credit/debit card.
- Redemption opportunities are not extended to Skysurfers at this time.
- Emirates Skywards programme terms and conditions apply
- Dubai Duty Free terms and conditions apply.
Dubai Duty Free Terms and Conditions
- All departing and arriving passengers with sufficient Miles balance can avail redemption of Skywards Miles.
- The minimum transaction amount that can be paid using Skywards Miles is Dhs. 100. Each additional Dhs. 1.00 is equivalent to 45 Miles.
- Only one redemption can be applied per transaction.
- Skywards Miles cannot be converted to cash.
- Returned items paid using Skywards Miles cannot be refunded in cash. Instead, Dubai Duty Free will issue a DDF Gift Card / Credit Note equivalent of the Miles used.
- All Airport or Airline Staff can use the redemption facilities when travelling and must produce their Boarding Pass and Passport.
- Skywards Miles redemption is not valid for Dubai Duty Free online purchases.
- Skywards Miles redemption is not applicable in Dubai Duty Free Public Shops and remote shops.